ALL CALL MESSAGES
* most recent message will be listed first *
April 27, 2016 RE: Dress Code, Being On Time + Prepared
Mrs. Floyd's message included a short CheckList for families to help Litchfield Argos 'Finish Strong' this year.
1. We need to check in with our student's about their uniforms
SHIRTS must have a collar
Uniform Pants, Shorts, Skirts must be worn, NO LEGGINGS
SWEATSHIRTS/HOODIES must be SOLID COLOR (unless Firestone or Litchfield Logo)
2. Reminder that students need to be in their seats in class before the bell rings every morning and also more aware of the time they need to get to the rest of their classes throughout the day.
3. Check with students to see if they are in need of any supplies to see them through to June.
Pencils, Pens, Notebook Paper, Index Cards...
the above points will be discussed with students during CLASS MEETINGS on THURSDAY APRIL 28th but a 'Nudge' and 'Check In' by us would be greatly appreciated by the staff...
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE OFFICE
Tuesday September 22, 2015
1. NO SCHOOL Wednesday Sept. 23rd
2. NeckWear Thursday on 24th
Tuesday September 15, 2015 * message from PTA President Lydia Hearty
re: IMPORTANT THURSDAY 17th INFO
1. Dads, Dudes & Donuts
2. Litchfield SOCCER 4:00pm @Litchfield
3. VOLUNTEERS/HELP NEEDED for Concessions
Want to let all of you know about Akron's Father's Walk this Thursday.
The PTA is sponsoring Dads, Dudes & Donuts to coincide with this event.
Dads, Grandfathers, Uncles, Pastors, are welcome to join your student for a Donut Breakfast at 7:25am in the Litchfield LRC.
ALSO, Thursday afternoon our SOCCER TEAM will be playing @Litchfield at 4:00pm.
The PTA will be selling snacks/concessions and need a couple of ADULT/PARENT VOLUNTEERS.
Come and join us to CHEER OUR TEAM ON.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT :)
Wednesday September 9, 2015
re: Locks and Neck Wear Thursday
If you have not brought in your lock for your locker please be sure to do so.
It is very important that every student have their own Locker and Lock since we're not allowed to carry bookbags (during school).
if you have any questions or need any help please make sure to call the Office: 330-873-3330
Thursday September 10th
Neck Wear Thursday!
A Fun Spirited Day for students
Borrow that Neck Tie from Grandpa, a neighbor :)
Looking forward to seeing some CREATIVE Neck Wear tomorrow . . .
students do not have to wear dress shirts, they can wear their regular uniform shirt if they wish
"Have a great night and enjoy some time with your family"